Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Im So Tired!

Unfortunately one very annoying symptom from having Lupus is that we are always tired. I find that no matter how much sleep I get, I always tend to be tired. I interupts my day and expecially when you have so much that you need to do. As a New Yorker there already is no time in the day as it is. But when you add chronic fatigue to it, It makes a busy schedule and a long to do list even longer. I even was scared because I used to be out late working and dancing and I would be really tired driving home. As the designated driver and the only one with a license, i was responsible for getting people home. If i fell asleep at the wheel what would come of us? The thought definetly shriveled my dreams of staying out too late for a while but we must make sleep a priority and take the right amount of suppliments to nourish these aches. I found out from Dr. Oz that papaya juice increases energy so lets see just how much that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment