Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Queen TuT's Lupus Awareness Commercial

Queen TuT's Premier Lupus Awareness Commercial

After being placed in the hospital for around two weeks with lung failure, water in the lungs and pneumonia. I was in an extreme amount of pain. All I could do while I was in the hospital was think about all the things that I wanted to do when I got out. I though about all of the plans I made that this had interrupted. Unfortunately your body reawakens you from life's everyday worries and troubles. If you don't have another day to live there is no use making plans. It made me realize that I should do more things for my heart. So I gathered some talented individuals and put together my first Lupus awareness info-mercial to educate viewers and raise money for the first Lupus walk that I participated in. I raise over $700 and this was my creative symphony in video form. 

My heart went into this video to show that sometimes a lot of unfortunate events may happen. At times we try to run away from them or deny them. But when backed into a corner there is nothing else to do but fight. We should fight long, fight hard and persevere. In this video and in my life I'm not only fighting for a cure, Im fighting for the right the ability the life that I live. More importantly my family, friends and my passion need me to push on more than this illness deserves to eat my spirit and my body alive. Every struggle has a voice and every struggle has a purpose. 
-Paige "Queen TuT" Stewart 



No comments:

Post a Comment